Coffee Dream Bintulu renovated


Why is it that whenever I write any new entries it's about food?


So anyway, I'm back in town for the semester break. Naturally, Fatma and I would go to Coffee Dream! Yesh. They had renovated their shop and turned it to be more spacier (LOL). More chairs and tables were added and it feels more like a cafe now than it was before. Their current shop was previously a pet shop so I think they did a good job on the decor. It was much needed too in my opinion considering they have added more menu. 

Original shop on the left and renovated on the right.
I don't really feel like typing much so let the pictures do the talking. 


Chicken Caesar Salad

Grilled Chicken with add-on fries

Okay maybe I do need to write some things about the food. Fatma ordered the caesar salad while I ate the grilled chicken because man it's been a while since I had one.

Personally I like the taste of both two. I'd definitely order the same menu. The grilled chicken was so filling. Same goes with the salad. Both Fatma and I struggled to finish them up despite them being delicious. XD

These two menu I definitely recommend. Worth your money.💃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience