Black & Jack Kitchen Bintulu

YAYYYYYY GOOD RESTAURANT REVIEW AGAINN~~~~


For dinner tonight Fatma (food and karaoke partner in crime) brought me to Black & Jack Kitchen near J5 wuuu. It's my first time here! The restaurant is similar to The Mines Gastropub and Brew73 Degrees Gastropub (bar, good western foods, nice interior, professional looking staffs, same menu design) so I guess I can call it a gastropub?😂 The price range are the same as well.

They have a bar and kitchen (obviously). But no fret cos they don't serve pork (at least I don't see any pork in the menu😂)

Bar area

Dining area

Me likey the interior. Very chill~~
Ongoing promotion

Anyway, I had Spaghetti Carbonara and Iced Lemon Tea. Cheapest spaghetti and drink selection there is. BUT! The taste doesn't dissapoint. I've tried Spaghetti Carbonara from The Mines Gastropub, Coup de Grill, Brew73 and Sharing Planet in Kuching and I think this is by far the best. If they used Fettucine I think it'd be perfect, like how Everly Hotel's M&D restaurant does (aka my first encounter with creamy carbonara which led to this love-hate relationship with carbonara😂). They're in similar price range btw. 

I could taste and see crushed black pepper and garlic powder in the carbonara sauce. I like it. They're very generous with the beef bacon as well T_T_T When I finished up the spaghetti there were like 7-9 pieces of beef bacons left! That's a lottttttt.

RM16 something
Yummeh! Watashi happy desu

Fatma had a lamb cheese burger, which full name I don't remember. Fatma gave me some and... it's by far the tastiest lamb burger I have ever tasted T__________T I WAS IN LOVE IN THE FIRST BITE. Bolded for a10tion😂. Fatma had the same reaction too. The chef is a genius really. The patty tastes like pure lamb (obviously la right) but the portion is huge (as seen below). They put mustard in it with a sauce which its name I don't know. But it could be honey mustard? They taste very familiar but I don't know what it is😶 The fries were a dissapointment though. It's literally those fries you buy at the supermarket😂 But still the burger itself is DA BOMB~~~ If I go here again I think I'd order this.

THE BURGER Believe me its bigger than how it looks.
Price not known, but RM20-RM35.
I think this is a restaurant which I would go again if I have the money😂 Fatma paid for most of it which is the reason I could afford to eat this thing in the middle of the month T_T Oh and Fatma wanted to order the fried jalapeno or something? But it was sold out. Would love to try it out.

I'm loving how Bintulu has so many good western restaurants now T_T♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience