March and Woosiq

우찌기오빠~~~~~~

March was full of happiness to me as a Wooshik/Woosiq/우식 fan hahahah!



First, I got a reply from himㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Then he uploaded the picture I tweeted him to Weibo & Twitter (and maybe in Family Gallery too but everyone wasn't really sure if it is him LOL)... I know its a small thing but to me its a big thing. HAHAHAA T_T_T_T♥


Second, I sent him some snacks and a book for his birthday.. and HE TWEETED A PIC OF THE GIFTSㅜㅜㅜ I really hope he likes it LOL T_T_T♥ (except for the purple and blue thing, all was my gift ;D)

He read the card too... CREYS (after-rereading-what-I-wrote-I-feel-embarrassed)



Translation: I also have international fans now!!!!!! There were so many so I took a picture of them altogether. Lets go global!! Oh yeah


I SOMETIMES TWEET HIM WITH 오예 SO I FEEL VERY SPEHSHUR T_T (throw bricks at myself)

Third, HE MADE A WEIBO ACCOUNT. AND HE WEIBO IN ENGLISH T_T So cute ♥

Fourth, I received my exam result. IT WAS 'okay'. Didn't put high hopes for it LOL.

My face for the entire week was like :



plus if he took the picture right after unwrapping my gift then the white and brown thing at the seat beside him could be mine (throw bricks at self again)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience