Tw Th Th


Bismillahirahmanirahim
Two thousand thirteen

I want a 2nd job, I want to sell things by the roadside, I want to cycle to other places other than my usual ones, I want to find new friends, I want to be a better servant for Him, I want to be a better daughter for my parents, I want.... to achieve lots of things.

There is something else I want, but its something I'm not good at. Keeping my friends. ^_T

I think in two thousand thirteen I won't be too involved in Korean pop. I think that phase is over for me. I only listen to groups I know only these days. Ask me a rookie idol name in Music Bank and I will give you o-o face.

Plus I found something else that I will do until I die.

And I think its time to do other things other than spazzing on the internet. XD

Neway.. 2012 was okay. First half of the year was something I want to forget except trips and SS4SG, 2nd half is when I find myself calm the most, until the last month. Its good that this year I finally took pictures with people I talk to on the internet, cos I always forgot to do that in 2011. Orz

I don't know what to expect from 2013. Its just another day with different year and month where you grow, and grow, and growww. But.. to be honest I feel uneasy in my stomach, sweating on my palm, and has faster heart beat rate when wondering about what kind of things I'll be doing or learn in the next few months, who I'll meet and how many money I'll have in my savings (lol).

Here, a song from 2008 to celebrate 2013.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience