Cuhs 120705 M!Countdown needs a post

Actually why today's M!Countdown needs a post?

BECAUSE ITS SUJU COMEBACK AND F(X) 8TH WIN BABY
(wth its 12:18AM ;_;)

ERM OKAY.. From U was totally ;___; Eunhyuk looks so hot okay T_T_T_T_T Although all of the generated caps of Eunhyuk in the performance are very derpy LOL I actually was planning to post these caps in CF's Facebook but then again... I don't think I can captures their other future performance. Inconsistency is not good LOL so I decide to just post here T_T

hdocbsklxcbsklxcbiwixc

Posting this cos Leeteuk looks nice cute EHEHE

E.L.F.와ㅠㅠ



BUT.. Won Won wore sleeveless shirt in his tanned skin, dancing. HERE HERE.. I don't know why but ever since I saw Taeyang performing in his sleeveless shirt, tanned, during Bad Boy stage, I develop this.. I don't know how to explain it... but if I saw tanned guys in sleeveless shirts dancing it makes me goes..


I DON'T HATE SIWON. I was actually fascinated by how gorgeous he is in real life, like during SS4 Singapore. Oh god his tall built running to the fans, waving his hands, smiling. His body 짱 좋다 *_*_*

But to be honest I'm not feeling Sexy, Free & Single yet............ BOUGHT THE ALBUM ANYWAY ^_^

and..f(x) won Triple Crown WOOHOO!

Luna making her speech with Sistar's Bora behind with Ambro... and some guy who is staring at the camera LMAO

ICU AMBRO'S LLAMA FACE

EHE I like this cap. Again there's a guy who is staring at the camera..

+ random After School NANA caps because she's pretty.. :3

jr.눈....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


아 아 아 also Woosiq will be joining in a new sitcom. ASSSSAAAAAA! It'll air after I Need A Fairy sitcom ends (KBS). But okay now I think I need to buy a new external hard disk ;_; Why? Because there'll have 120 episodes ;__; Just like HK3 ;_; Sistar's Dasom will also be in the sitcom.... I WONDER IF HE'LL DANCE TO THEIR SONG HAHAHAHA 'OO MAII BOII'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience