섹프싱 A

My Sexy, Free & Single ver. A album arrived........... I only bought 1 *insert sadface* but look at the parce. Like a hamper.


I think it the brown paper thing got torn so poslaju put it in the plastic thing. Saw my album bubble wrap got unwrapped too ;__; WHY poslaju why

obviously fail photoshop lighting thing whatever lmao two different color of 1 same thing

Bought from kak Miss Joo ^-^ Sarawakian ELF and seller yo 8Db


Got the white font version of the album *_* SO PWETTY



I got Leeteuk card T___________T 좋다~~~ Expected Siwon actually, cos I always get his card lmao ;;


I know the album is huge but MANNNN it is so huge ;_; Iz like a book... a photobook.


Poster *-*

Official receipt under Kak Joo name 8D

Rolled the poster and labeled it.. then put it in a bag where my beloved posters are at. I don't have a nice place to put them up. Thinking of just framing them if I wanna hang them but.. ;__;


Ver. B next? Money money come to mommeh

Comments

  1. kmk dapat yesung & wook. hahahaa.. della dapat siwon. harap2 sigek gk ver A kmk dpt hyuk. maok hyuk. sikmok siwon. cukup2 la jodoh kmk dgn siwon masa 4jib. hahahahaaa....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yalah. mun ada heechul tek kompem semua maok ya.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience