Laptop charger 받아떠염



I got this yesterday. T_T Thank you. But now my laptop cannot charge as I haven't open it for 1 month or so OTL So the (expensive) charger are only used as a power source ;A;

For a second I thought "ah maybe I should buy a new laptop next year". Then suddenly I thought... what if the laptop knows what I feel and feel sad and stops trying to work correctly. The thing doesn't work only for 1 month or so but I'm considering replacing it even though it has been with me for 4 years. ;__; So maybe I'll just use it until it dies. LOL

I know its so weird to have an emotional attachment to your laptop. HAHAHAHA okay to be honest I'm very sleepy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience