Just 6th June

So.. I'm reading this interview of Woosiq.. http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?cat=view&art_id=201206061808123&sec_id=540101&pt=nv

And then I found out :

1. Woosiq auditioned for Dream High (I like the drama), passed the selection round, packed his bag and fly to Korea from Canada within 6 days. Imagine that, he was even a college student in Canada.
2. In high school, he was active in a jazz club and knows how to play saxophone, trombone and other musical instruments.
3. He wants to do web episode drama (ok I don't really know what this is LOL)

I suddenly had a thought, what if he joins High Kick 4? ;A; *looks at non-existent free space in external hard disk*

 ...............

Okay now let's talk about me LOL

ERMZ.... I had a fever. And currently jailing myself from my personal Twitter accounts until I finish what I supposed to finish 2 months ago (I gave myself enough break and distraction already LOL).

BUT f(x) JUST HAVE TO MAKE COMEBACK when I start the Twit jail WTH almost un-jailed myself LMAO but yeah I keep it to myself IM COOL IM COOL IM COOL KYAAA KRYS EYES LOOKS SO PRETTY HOMG IDEK and the animal heads IDEK?? but their legs so nice tho I didn't stare quiet long or I would be envious but YEAH it's f(x) mannn #crazyfangirl

But yeah I realized.. before, every single hour I check my Twitter, except for replying other people or mentioning people, I doesn't actually feel enjoyed or anything. Maybe because I have other things in my mind, like something that I need to finish. Until I finish it, then I'll have a peace of mind. Then when I have that peace of mind, I'll go back again or you know my mind would be so cluttered and I'll be like "everything hate" HAHAHA

Amazing though Niqah said she missed me, never really thought anyone would miss my tweets lol ;; Maybe cos I tweets a lot :x

AND AND AND My laptop charger........ is unfixable.


But I shouldn't worry, instead I should save money to buy a new charger. I won't die.... EXCEPT when I really need to photoshop something or make a new blog/forum skin/layout TAT Well my pretty laptop, I'll only open you next year T_T (except if someone is willing to donate their macbook charger to me? Comment below if you want to give me one LMAO #noonewoulddothat).

Erm thinking again, my laptop would be having a good rest right now. Enjoy your long shleeep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience