I got a letter from Joseon ㅇ0ㅇ

So I woke up from my nap... then went to the kitchen to eat something (forever fat). At the same time my grandpa came back from our shop. Then he told me there's a letter for me from Koreaㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

I immediately know it's from 트윙클 영자님! I entered this event in Woosiq fancafe when Rooftop Prince ended. I, at the time, totally didn't know I could win something from it. I just thought it was just sending message event lol T_T_T_T But then I won a printed picture of Woosiq *_* The master even paid for the shipping *_* My luck is so good with Woosiq (contrary to the other 2 celebs I stan v_v) T_T_T

And so.. I arrived at our shop for my shift.. AND THEN I SAW IT.. the yellow envelope *_*


It says "From: Chi San in Joseon" HAHAHA T_T
See how it was sent on 4th June. It took long to arrive ToT
but worth it 8D


The back. LOLOL the stickers ;A;


CHOI WOOOSIQQQQQQQ hahahhaha he is so cute *~* 
The picture is from the episode where they first cut their hair if I'm not wrong. T_T_T_T

AND THEN I TURN TO THE BACK PAGE.....

.

.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



ITS CHOI WOOSIQ SIGN HOMGGGGG


It says "To: Neulpum

Thank you very much!

Choi Woosiq"



I........ seriously didn't believe I would get a signed picture LMAO.. I thought it was just a printed picture. T_T_T I did see someone else gets a signed picture though in Neulpum fancafe, but I THOUGHT SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT IT ;A; Little did I know ;A;

Twinkle unni, Choi Woosiq, postman, THANK YOU T_T_T

+ like a sir Choi Woosiq (does he actually reads 9gag omg)

Comments

  1. ;AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA; I MISS YOU. COME BACK TO TWITTERLAND PUHLISSSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. ktk bertapa ka?? 2 bulan ktk bertapa? T_____T SUJU COMEBACKK! Sikda org dgn trolllllll! T____________________T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aokk bertapa. sik 2 bulan, lamak gik hahaha hzjcbdksj T_T_T_T_T__TT_T_T__T_T_T

      troll kt fesbuk ahahah T_T

      Delete
  3. ;AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA; sampei exam ka? OTL OTL OTL OTL Sampei hujung tahun lah tok?? UWAAAAAAAAAAAAA biar benar ktk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aok.......kali T_T_T_T__T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience