Doesn't really matter anymore hm

On 2009 and last year, I made a blog post of what I want but impossible to get (at the time when I wrote it lol)
So I had a thought, why not read it again and see what I've achieved and if there's something that doesn't matter anymore.

Written on November 12 2009.

1. Samsung Corby
- THIS........ definitely doesn't matter anymore LMAO

2. Apple iMac 27"
- WHY THE HELL did I want one lmao but okay, dreaming doesn't hurt.

3. Apple iPod Touch 32gb [achieved]
- Bought a 4th Gen iPod Touch last year but not 32gb. Faithfully using it right now :3

4. Hidel's Twin Zipper Wallet
- LOL..To be honest my taste in wallet design changed so...... TvT)/

5. Hidel's Choo Choo Vocab Book
- Its like a note with cute cat drawings (uljdkbc) and made especially for vocabularies. I probably still want one, but not an overpriced ones hahah!

6. Heelda Shoes
- I still want those.

7. BSX Beyond 9 hoodies
- I still want them *GETS JUDGED*

8. Standing ticket to SS2, SS3, others [achieved]
- Something that I'm happy that I achieved. For SS2, my expenses was funded by my mom and I feel bad cos it's too much. I regret standing though, but Heechul WAS SO CLOSE to my eyes so I'm good. For SS3 I got seated tix, super good view (:3) AND SUPER CLOSE UP OF HEECHUL FACE and I got to show him my placard WHEE oh god I miss him T_T For SS3 and SS4, the expenses was funded by myself but I'm glad and happyy and like "I don't feel bad for screaming here huehueheu"

9. Standing ticket to SNSD first solo concert
- I'm not exactly a Sone (But I claimed I was one in the blog post WTH me) so I don't know why I wished for this? LOL But anyway didn't get it.

I think.. I'm not really mature at the time LOL.... NEWB Kpop fan attitude. TvT

Written on June 7 2011 (HEY THATS ALMOST EXACTLY ONE YEAR FROM TODAY)

1. Apple iPad
- Didn't get it. But if I could afford an iPad I might as well just bought a netbook ah ahaha ha ahahaha haa :/

2. My own website
- BRB having a 'o_O at self' moment

3. Trip to Korea
- Next year bebehhhh, next year. I'll make it happen T_T)/ Wait for meh, immigration officers.

4. Migrating
- Not now obviously HAHAHA...;;

5. A very pretty house
- THIS TOO.. not now. Except if a chunk of money appear mysteriously in my room and it's okay for me to use LOL.

6. Meet f(x) [achieved]
- So happy to put '[achieved]' tag HAHAHAHA! Got to see them super close up thanks to a friend (oh now I miss Twitter Orz) then view them perform. f(4) THOUGH!! Krystal wae you busy? T_T But Luna and everyone apologized so many time in behalf of Krys. Is it cos I spammed the organizer's wall with questions about Krystal? HAHAHA T_T Luna was a total sweetheart. T_T Called her name and SHE LOOKED BACK TO WAVE AT MEH. SHE FRIKKEN LOOKED BACK T_T_T like..... looked back and look at me then wave T_T Okay stop thinking about that moment, dear self. Btw when I watched them perform I almost cried. But I was alone so crying alone would be so weird heol-ing. It was very memorable and now I can't wait to meet them again.^-T

7. Lots of money in the bank
- Everyone wants this LOL but, haven't achieved Orz Sadly its due to things that I achieved above FML

8. Apple iPhone
- Not really a necessity right now. I mean overpriced phones was never a necessity, as well as an overpriced mp3 player but DAMN you those pretty designed thing. I probably don't want them now. Except if someone gift me one 8) Eberibari like free things LOL

9. Go to Super Junior fan-meeting
- Didn't achieved this. Malaysia will never have a fanmeeting. So... I'll just let this dream go away woosh woosh shuh shuh.

----------------

Now that I see it, 2 years ago I was like that of a fan. A person who wants to follow the trend, want what she want, doesn't really have a good point of view. The kind of person that I don't really like. LOL ~_~
But I think all Kpop fan will have that phase. And then they'll fall into my current phase.

The 'nothing matters anymore except groups that I can afford (mentally and physically) to stan' phase LOOL (referring to my last wish for 2009 lol)

My 2011 self is still very close to current me. What I want is not really too much of 'right now'. But isn't it weird that I want too much of the future? Shouldn't it be something you write on your diary? LOL @ self.
Though I think I let go some dream and hope because I lost passion in it or I just figured out in the 1 year that it is impossible to get so just stop expecting already LOL.

As expecteddd dreams and hopes comes and go. What you want could matter the most right now, but it could be something you o_O at in the future (like what I did lmao ide). So, maybe when I want something I should think again and again and again. Except if its something that I have thought of lot of then just go for it.

I don't know if I'll make another 'wants' posts. Maybe if I could find 9 things that I want I could put here if appropriate. Hahah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience