January '12: Sapi, Manukan, Mamutik Islands

These are SOOOOO outdated haha. I even forgot which pictures are from which island OTL
They all look the same to me except for Manukan island hehe LOL.

We went to the islands twice in 2 days. On the first day we didn't brought clothes and only intend to ~sight-seeing~ then we see people snorkelling ;_; Looks fun, so we went again the next day. ;_;

On the first day, we went through Jesselton Point jetty. There's RM7.00 tax fees per person. 
On 2nd day we went through boats near the market, there are no tax fees, but you gotta find them. 
We were walking through the waterfront/Filipino market when they approach us with their prices LOL.



LOTSSSS of ticketing place. This one is the one at Jesselton Point.


Jetty ;)


Boat coming back to jetty from some island lol






I JUST HAVE TO take picture of this cat TvT This cat is from Manukan island, there's another 1 cat probably his/her sibling :0


I.... don't know who she is lmao random.


If you're doing island hopping, please choose Manukan as last island as the facility is better for you to eat and bath/change clothes TvT)/ and when I was snorkeling here the water was soo blurry like, I can't see the fish :s



On 2nd day, going back to Filipino market, passed by this fisherman boat.


I wished I snorkel more in Pulau Sapi, it was my first time and I was struggling to float OTL OTL
The water wasn't so clear in Manukan and I didn't snorkel in Mamutik island cos of time :'(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience