f(x) appeared in Skip Beat Live action :Q_

BUT

Its not like how you think it is :P



I was watching episode 10 of Skip Beat, and then I saw this. HAHAHA
I just have to screen-cap it.

Let me tell what I think about Skip Beat live action.

It's nice, it got Siwon and Donghae. Not really familiar with Ivy but she made me really feel Kyoko.

But the exaggeration in the dramas are so ~_~, maybe because I'm not used to it.
The exaggeration made me bored and annoyed, because of the cheesyness ;A;
Are all Taiwan drama like that? :s

But other than that I love love the ost (haha) and Du Lian oh gawddd
Is Siwon like that in real life omg I wouldn't mind being a Gong Xi, for him. 8D JK
The story is developing well I guess. Can't wait for jealous Du Lian.

The new episode is coming very soon but sucks to be me who doesn't understand Chinese, cos I need to wait for 1 week for the subtitle :'( TAT

Ah ah I can see that Po Shang actually have feeling towards Gong Xi, just that, its hidden.
And now that she has success and friends, he felt like she's taken from him :s
He even said "She's still mine so I can treat her like that"

Scumbag Shang >:(

I can't wait to see how the ending would be (and I would need to wait for 1 week to watch it dafuq),
cos in the anime version of Skip Beat, the story was hanging (like wth ~_~).

But I think Du Lian x Gong Xi story will end well, and she'll forget her revenge towards Shang, then become a famous actress :'D 
By the way, the way Du Lian looks and treat Gong Xi really makes me *_*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience