Kota Kinabalu, I'm here!

Yo yo yo wasabbbbii..

Its currently 5:41AM. Yes very early cos I slept from 4PM till 5AM lmao.
Can't find a reason to NOT wake up.

So I'm in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah right now \o/
We didn't went anywhere yesterday but its okay!

Below are pictures from my iPod touch. Couldn't reach the camera in the flight ToT nvm

This was when we first depart from Miri. I don't know, if I go KL from Bintulu I'll see the same river
also ;-;


35 minutes later, Kota Kinabalu.
We arrived early by 15 minutes 8Db




Somewhere at Jalan Pantai. The building with glass windows are Suria Sabah.
The things are expensive there......... TvT



Jyeah that's all basically.
The pictures are low quality so I don't have any mood to watermark LOL.
Jesselton point and waterfront are walkable distance from here so maybe we'll go there ;o;

Gunna check in Google Maps for any places that are close too ^o^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience