From Mo.A Malaysia 2011: f(x)

Yes, I'm so late in uploading these!  I was supposed to upload these earlier hahah!

This isn't the only pictures I took, since I also posted some in KryberPalace.
You can see them here (LINK)

I also did the same for Super Junior pictures, all of SuJu pics I took are uploaded on ChocoFam.com. Login or register if you haven't, and go to ChocoFam's Exclusive forum then you'll see it! :D

Click -Read more- if you only see Victoria's picture


































^ Yesung & Luna hold hands omg just realized

I MISS THEM SO MUCH OMG!
The next time I'm seeing them (if I can) whenever it is, I hope I can see Krystal too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience