생일 선물 받았어요ㅎㅎㅎ고마워요 정말

So my mom has a friend, her friend is currently working in South Korea.
Her friend was going back to Malaysia so he asked if we wanna pesan anything.
So I asked for these albums (LOLOLOL) and some SPAO stuffs.

I didn't know he knows my birthday (maybe it was because of Facebook), so I got like these as presents.
I'm a happy girl *_*


Mr Simple version A & B, and f(x) Hot Summer repackage album. Also a birthday card with words of advice.


KYA KYA spazzing at the album. To be honest I wasn't really planning to buy Hot Summer yet because the price in Kpop shops are like so expensive. ;~; Universal Music Malaysia even imported the album but the price, RM90 something OTL It was only rm30 (I guess) in Korea okayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


우이구 우리 예쁜 함수니들이ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


The CD. It's a very beautiful album :3


The first page of the album.. AJAJAJA lol


Krystal! 
Oh right, SM Entertainment or whoever that designed the album made an error in Gangsta Boy page.. "Gansta Boy"ㅋㅋㅋ


Mr Simple Version B, obviously Heechul is the most AWESOMEST MARVELOUS INCREDIBLE COOL ETC ETC in this side cover right here (I miss his tweets heol)


Kyuhyun looks hawt here *ignores Siwon abs* 
Oh hey Wonwon, with that amount of bullets that means you're in a massive war. So shouldn't you wear  bullet proof vests, aren't you scared of people shooting your stomach/heart then you die ETC ETC *gets shot by all the unnirs who enjoys his abs*


The first page, I love the colors and the pictures inside. Sadly, my one and only lens can't auto-focus anymore so it's hard to take pictures of the inside


Flipped to the last page then WON WON lol. ..I got Siwon photocard. 
Last time, I got Siwon too for 4Jib *starting to think where I keep it*


Mr Simple version A. I got Donghae :3 Thank god I didn't get Leeteuk or Siwon but I'm sure the options are there, just that my mom's friend don't want me to get those ya know what im sayin'?? LOL


Still thinking why Mr Simple MV aren't as colorful as their teaser pictures and album cover/website.


My Mr Simple version A Heenim cover from ChocoFam and Donghae cover as a gift :3

*DANCES HAPPILY*

Oh right, if I have the time and material, I should frame Heechul cards from the albums :)

In the same day of these pictures taken, my mom bought some ready made Umai (raw fish) and tweak (LOL) it a bit. Took some pictures of it, but only posted 1 (of course).


TURURU as you can see it's not flaming red. That's cos no one in this house eats over-spicy thing. This umai, even though it looks normal, it still tastes spicy to me.

Oh right, these pictures were taken from 4th October, a day before my birthday but I only posted it today LOLOL... ~_~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience