Tanjung Batu, coconuts and foods

About a week ago, my mom and I went to Tanjung Batu (in Bintulu just in case you guys don't know where I'm from). It was unexpected cos my mom was hungry then she was like "letz go yaw" (exaggerated a bit) so yeah. We were supposed to buy Laksa Penang but it was sold out already. Not like I'm a fan of Laksa Penang though TvT

So yeah I brought my camera along since it has been in the cabinet for like I don't know how long. LOL

Old Bintulu airport, they're now changing it to a road. Yay easier to go town!
Tanjung Batu sea-side road... okay I don't really know how to call it.
So we passed by sea-side road to go to Kidurong ABF beach to go to Laksa Penang stall but yeah it was sold out so we U-turn and decided to just eat at Tanjung Batu food stalls.

This was 4-5PM I think
They're making a divider thingy. I think they're going to extend the land lol. And the fire thing, is Bintulu MLNG!
A gold net thingy. Is that what you call it? LOL
The water looks blue but nope it's not blue. There's a factory there no way the water would be blue lol.
After U-Turn at ABF beach, this would be on your left side (if you sit at passenger seat). Kidurong Club~!
LOL..yeah~

Dun dun dun parking space closest to the food stalls
So we arrived at the parking space but people were parking their cars on the road so 2 lane became 1 lane what the heck? My mom gave way to other cars to get out but dayyum we was there for like 15 minutes and there were cars behind us so it became like traffic jam lol. For a while only! Damn you those cars!

You see those Myvi then Wira car and another cars in front -_-; That is not the parking space!
A view from where we sit
Ehehe we had to go to the food stalls ourselves. Only the drink stalls waitress/waiters will go to you and take your orders. Oh yes, you pay right after you got your drinks/foods.

Coconut water. Oh so fresh~~ (cheezy caption is cheezy)
Decoration. lol
The coconut head hahahaha okay not funny. But its fun to dig that thing.
*O* but they didn't add any sugar and ice-cubes smtg so it was plain. -_-;
Both me and my mom ordered coconut water. Like du-uh, you go to a beach which are full of coconut trees, how about drinking them, fresh one, not from cans. *O* I just wish they could add ice-cubes since its hot, and the water is warm so.. *squint eyes*

About a while after that, the foods arrived. Nyam nyam nyaaaaaaaaaaaam nyam *o*

Sotong Kangkong. Everyone's favorite.
Mee goreng or fried noodles. It had chickens in it. ooo I rike!
Hehehehe the thing I haven't eat in a while. Satay TvT My mom ordered 5 chickens and 5 meat satays. Look at how long it take to make it until our sotong kangkung almost finish already ah (lol ignore my stupid english).

Satay.. ooz I'm hungry now

After eating it all, we walked to nearby beach. It was kind of nice looking at the sea, feeling the wind, after eating foods you haven't eat in a while and fresh coconut water. Ohohohohohoho TvT

Those people were surfing(?) on the water. WEIRD I KNOW!
Again lol.
That person fell by the way but wooh nice view TvT
I didn't change the color by the way, it was like that cause of the sun. I RIKE!
I forever like this tree cos of its glowness. XD
Goodbye I'm going back~!!
By the way if you noticed, not really a lot of people bath in the water, because the place is kind of, ya know~~ One of my relative was a victim.

If anything it was a nice weekend, even though we had to rush to go back home since I need to work so yeah. TvT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience