Melaka

So that day on May when I went to KL for Konsert SJM, I also went to Melaka. I had mixed feelings though at that time because at that time SJM was still in KL and people said they stayed near KL Sentral there so I almost died a bit.

The night before we went there was the concert night. So to be honest I was tired when we were on our way LOL. That night I slept at Kak Nour sister's house. Believe it or not we only sleep at 4AM. So the next day we woke up at 12PM trololol. Then my mom wakes me up, by phone. She was already on her way to mid valley. We were supposed to meet there then go Pudu together. Ate ttukbokki and bibimbap at Mid Valley but couldn't finish it HEOL.

Long story short we went to Pudu bus station after that but there were no bus straight to Malacca so we go to Seremban first, Kak Nour was going back to Seremban so TvT On the bus I check my Twitter thru the super slow Snaptu + super slow Celcom internet and Dixxon asked about stalking SJ or something and I swear I almost cried LOL T_T Not long after we arrived in Seremban, we bought bus ticket to Melaka and it was a very old bus or something LOL. There were not a lot of people on the bus.

And then we arrived Melaka yaaaay. LOL The taxi driver who sent us really brags a lot, but its good. He is a lawyer or something IDK but related, but he's a taxi driver. ;O; He said he drives taxi for suka suka. Turns out he has worked at Bintulu before. keu keu Then we arrived at my mom's friend guesthouse and rest. I was basically in the hostel room, looking at my HBN pictures, sulking cos no internet and no phone credit LOL. But I had a good sleep TvT

The next day......I'm not really a museum person so. Our time at Melaka was very short also. LOL But hey we stayed for free so TvT I'm too lazy to type nemore so just see these pictures LOOOOOL

The street

We went to grab something to eat first. I had like, this nasi goreng. It was very normal, typical Malay restaurant nasi goreng. But the rice is like, sooo many. I've been eating my rice with quantity half of small plates since the beginning of this year except for when I have to walk around or being active so I was like o_o Plus it is sooo spicy. Oh my god lol I think I only eat like about 5 spoonful of rice? T_T So sayang. After that we went to this Taman Asean? The place is wanjeon (totally) for kids and foreign tourists! Ha ha ha....... *get bricked by Melaka government*

It was very boring here okkkkaaaaay LOL We kind of like goes inside for 15 mins then go out.

Then next we went to the river cruise thingy, my mom has rode it before so she knew. She has been saying that it is so nice and how its like Venice so I was like 8D "GIDAE GIDAE" lol. After we arrived there my mom friend go back to his place.

At the water cruise thing keu keu.


The people

Oh hai South Korea flag

The thing rotates! :0



I seriously love these murals!


This monorail, is frikken small. And the price is quite expensive.

:S :S :S :S :S

This house is popular or something, based on the boat's MC.

Again, murals!

Again! LOL

AND AGAIN.

And again.

And again...............?

Yeah more murals lmao

Personally I like this one

SO PRETTY NO!!

The guesthouses. It was very english like lol TvT

After the cruise, we straightly go to Melaka Sentral and go back KL. We arrived at the new terminal place at Bandar Tasik Selatan? Sorry if its wrong lol. Thank god though, I know the lrt station there as me and Kak Nour used it to go to Putrajaya. Me and my mom used KLIA Transit to go to KL Sentral. We asked the taxi drivers how far the lrt station is and they said its far..... LAWL. And using taxi to kl sentral from there costs like double then what it would cost us if we use klia transit to kl sentral then use the budget taxi to our hotel.

So yeah, basically we were in Melaka only for like 1 day. It was nice though the river cruise. Cos I've always thought Melaka only has museums like that trololol. SO IGNORANT IS ME TvT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience