Good luck!


So yesterday, a funny and weird thing happened. Around 8-9PM? I was making instant noodle when I heard an email notification from my iTouch. So I opened it, then I see it was from my gmail account. So I opened it, there was 2 emails from YouTube.

I tap on it and open it, it was a comment on my ucc that says "sm liked this!" so I was like @_@ LOL. Then I open the 2nd comment, same also! So I turned off the fire (yeah the water was boiling LOL) and ran upstairs like crazy and get my laptop. Then I checked SMTOWN facebook first cos I thought the commentors said they posted there. There was none in the wall, so I checked the M&D Event page, probably the commentors meant SM has uploaded it in the event page or something LOL and it wasn't updated yet! So I was like ~_~

Then I go to my YouTube channel..the amount of comments and views skyrocket LOL. Imagine k before this I only had 17 views (the last time I checked). All of the comments are the same then I started to get dislikes TAT So I checked sment YouTube channel but I can't open it, it keeps on redirecting me to the SMTOWN YT channel. But I figured it out anyways and yeah, they did favourited it. LOL T_T

To be honest I didn't believe it was intentional or means anything. But I keeps on getting congratulations and all like I won lol... I didn't T_T Plus there was way more better videos out there. By the way, they un-favorited the ucc cos I can't see it in their channel's 'favourite'. But it's still in your YouTube homepage feed.

My theory is: SM staff who handles the UCC contest accidentally clicked on favourite! Maybe he's/she's trying to put it on a playlist (favourite and add to playlist is in the same box(?)) or something. Imagine having to click on "add to playlist" 148 times, you would make a mistake.

Some people said SM also liked the video but I didn't see it in my homepage feed so :s To be honest I'm glad such mistake occured though it'll be sad for the staff lol TvT Even though I've got 39 dislikes so far (OTL WANNA CRAI) but I got some good comments ^-^)v Plus my covers starts to get views too so I'm a happy fangirl. This is wanjeon good luck. Ah! *thinks positive*

Even though there are 0 chance for me to win because I've seen 4 good videos already and I just... -_- Just imagining how Heenim would be watching all those vids, he probably gunna cry cos he has to choose only 4 XD Plus he only has today to judge.... -_- this guy under-estimated the fans! hahahaha

If you want to watch my UCC, here it is ----- [M&D UCC (or UCG) CONTEST] 뭘봐 (Close Ur Mouth) Annoying ex-boyfriend version

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience