13 Things I Want

Hahaha I was supposed to do this yesterday. But I'm only doing it now LOL.

Saw this thing as a trending topic few days ago in Twitter, #13thingsiwant, and some of my t-list tweet about it so I was like ":0 maybe I should try it too but not in Twitter lol". I even tweeted about blogging it kay T_TT I did do something like this before, but was it 2009? Hahaha.

So, yeah~! I should start from no 13 LOL. How I wish I could just put all SJ members name but nah. LOL

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

13.  Apple Ipad

For obvious reason LOL. Everyone wants one, it's cool. It's APPLE (WOOT!) and I'm loving my iTouch so I think iPad would be amazing too. Though it's not really necessary right now, yeah.

12. My own website
LOOOL I know. I doesn't mean something like a blog though, probably something like Naver and Daum like that. I've always wanted something like that but Malaysian version. I'm too used with Korean things now ;_; They're so convenient okay? I love 'em fancafes! Hahaha! Though I don't think it's really necessary in Malaysia as we don't have great groups which leads to obsessive fans (like meh and the others) who would need a fancafe to spazz and all. Plus Malaysians mostly use Facebook, Twitter and Blog is it? Oh probably Nate or Cyworld! Can ah? Hahaha.

11. Trip to Korea
As a Kpop fan, it's just something every Kpop fans want! Sadly most of the people I know have went there, except for me *sulk at the corner* LOL. Asking them to buy things is just ~_~ cos what I want is visiting there myself. But I can't see myself going there yet, prolly after 2013. Or whenever I win free return flight tickets/miracles happens/etc.

10. Migrating
Not now, obviously. Probably 30-40 years from now. LOL I don't even know if I would remember about this at that time. I did do a blog post about it before. Seems like what I blog really stuck in my mind 헐;;.  Somewhere new is good, somewhere where the environment is good. Probably not Korea, except if I actually have something to do there instead of stalking my oppas and dongsaeng (Krys) LOL (And SJ would be grandpas by that time, Krys would be as old as me lol so WTF?). Ah opening a small business enough to makes my life comfortable in the new country would be good. :'D Hopefully I would find a guy who would want this too as I can't see myself migrating alone (thinking when I was that old I would be alone LOL sad v_v).

9. A very pretty house
For me, a very pretty house consists of a home library, wood floor, high ceiling, white walls, kitchen with island, lots of rooms, 2 storey, lots of windows, a very lively(?) garden, organized, and many many more. I don't even know why I'm thinking about the future so much when I've yet to see the real world *squint eyes at myself*. Oh well it's nice to dream..always (though there that's sad feeling cos you know you won't get it). :3

8. Meet f(x)!!!!!!

Hahaha did you see this coming? v_v In 2009 I was like "when I'm going to meet SuJu? ㅎ_ㅎ Seems like there are no hopes", especially since at that time Kpop groups starts to go to Singapore and Philippines aparts from the usual Thailand. But then in 2010 I got to meet SuJu through SS2 (ASSAAA) and then they (kpop groups) keeps on coming here LOL :3 So, I want to see f(x), for real. Waiting for them to come here. Concert is still toooo early for them, don't even know about showcase/fan-meeting as I believe it would need like 3,000 people minimum? And I don't think f(x) has that much fans in Malaysia huhuhu I CRAI.

Psst; Dear Marctensia, how about bringing them here? Dear RadioActive, how about buying the event? :'(

7. Lots of money in bank
This is not something I want, but rather something I have to work on. Won't elaborate much but basically, money = happiness. Sad but true T_TT I'm not talking about millions though. l m a o


6. Apple iPhone
SO PRETTY OMGOMGOMGOMGG LOL
Everyone have one (the Kpop artists LOL) and the white one is SOOOO pretty. I have the iTouch and its similar to iPhone except it can't call, camera better, etc. And my phone is kinda insensitive now (it's has a touchscreen). But I kind of think it's unnecessary as I don't use my phone that much LOL. I've always been clingy with my iTouch to check my Twitter and all lol *lifeless*

5. Go to Super Junior Fan-meeting
UIGUUUU URI OPPADEUL
I've been to their concerts, and about more than 1 week ago I watch them for free (thank you government LOL) and it was kind of like a fanmeeting as they interact with the lucky fans *cry inside*. But it was kind of uncomfortable as I need to stand and all during their performance, but then again as I was in a good spot (in front) and no need to stand all the frikken time from morning till 10PM, I should be glad LOL. Thank god for PM's speech, it MAKES us sit TvT. Okay I shouldn't really talk about HBN here LOOOL. So yeah, going to SuJu fanmeeting would be cool. As you can see them being dorky and all. And get their sign >o< SO COOL! I've been wanting to get their sign hehe.

4, 3, 2, 1. ____
It feels like I've wanted everything, but I just can't list them. I probably will do another blog post regarding 4,3,2,1 LOL but I don't know. It could be a good life-partner or something, but I'm just not sure. Somehow these 4 spots are just too precious? :0 Or I really just have only 9 things that I want since the one I did on 2009 was also 9. :0 Is 9 end of my ~dreaming~ capacity? LOLOL XD

Or probably only 9 because dreaming too much would hurt me. Yerrrr so deep. Hahahaha.

Is this how this blog post will end? Sorry for wasting your time, if you've been wanting to know. TvT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience