아이만







The first pic is so priceless isn't it? XDD Definitely is a :( face. XD Aigo..this is Aiman (OMG 愛 in his name XD) by the way. The only male cousin I have. I'm the oldest cousin *insert Heechul smirk* and there are 4 others. He was born on April btw, very close to Hyuk's (crazy ELF) birthday :D I remember we used to say that if we ever have a male cousin, he must be 'pondan' because all of us are girls GAHAHA XD Just kidding okay?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ah..erm.. I know this is late but I finally watch Ouran High School Host Club and I'm totally in love with it! ♥_♥ OMG the anime is purrfect! Does it have a live action version? :S I hope it does. =o= Somehow I wish I'm Haruhi but then it's just an anime. The school building looks so pretty also *-* It's big and just..beautiful. XD They can do whatever they want and their activities are cool and stuffs..you know~ Then there also got the host club *-* Dayyum anime world definitely is a heaven ㅎㅎㅎ Now I understand why people went depress over Avatar perfectness, even though I never watched the movie ~_~ I wonder if people ever went depress over Ouran? Hmm.. I believe there is. So I guess, there are 3 animes that I love now 8D Honey and Clover, Fruits Basket and Ouran. :D :D :D :D :D

Wah the blog skin loads pretty slow isn't it? I feels like changing it. But no ideas yet. And I finished this skin on 1st July so.....~_~ But I'll change it..I feel bored of the grey and blue already eheh~ And it's pretty inconvenient. Sorry sorry sorry sorry~

This blog entry feels long =o= Happy Ramadhan all! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience