I want these..SERIOUSLY!But of course I'll never get it. =_=

Okay so I think it would be fun to list stuff that I want. 
I seriously want to put these in the sidebar but the sidebar is hidden(no fun!).
But I can't do anything about the sidebar since I really like the stuff up there(the 5 image thingy). XD I don't know what it's called. =P Okay so we will start now. XD




1) Samsung Corby (approx. RM700.00)

Samsung Corby is targeted for young teens,which one of them is me. 8D
It is also affordable since it's for teens,obviously. =_=
It is touch-screen and same interface like Samsung Star. 
For people who easily get bored, this phone might not be the one for you since you can't change the theme. But the ready-made theme is already cute enough.
It feels like you're browsing some cute Korean website. SERIOUSLY! 
PLUS it is endorsed by 2PM. 8D





2) Apple iMac 27" (approx. RM7,000.00)

I'm now using Macbook and I seriously want to use an iMac.
I actually feel guilty saying this since I'm typing this on my Macbook.
I'm scared my Macbook will get angry then stop working.
That would be the last thing I want to happen to me. T___T
Mac Os X is cool since they're pretty stable.
You won't easily get virus and the LCD screen is good for PS-ing.
But it's not for gaming though,unless if you're rich enough to buy the expensive cd. D:
I'm not a gamer so I don't really care. =/


3) Apple iPod Touch 32GB (approx. RM1,200.00)


Useful for long journey.
If you live in Sarawak like me. Everywhere is far. =_=
Except if you're not out of town la. XD
Plus I can watch SJ,2PM,SNSD or other shows in it.
And it also has WiFi. But the price.. T__T


4) Hidel's Twin Zipper Wallet (approx. RM100.00)

It is SOOO cute! *___*
It might look like a 'mom' wallet to you but to me it's so cute.
It's also kinda convenient since it has so many pockets. *___*
I can put as many SJ mini-card calendar as I want! 8D


5) Hidel's Choo Choo Vocabulary Book (approx. RM26.00)


I can use it to list Korean vocabularies.
I can bring it anywhere since it is small.
The inner content is cute too.
And it doesn't have any Korean words printed,so I can understand it fully.
HAHAHA XD


6) Heelda's shoes Street FF-3034

The black one! XD I don't know the price but still..
It's so pretty. *__*


7) BSX's Beyond 9 hoodies (approx. RM280.00)

Why? Because it says Beyond 9.
9!
I'm a SONE too so 9 means a lot to me. :3
Plus SNSD also use it and it's pink. XD
Pink is SNSD official color so the hoodies is like EPIC WIN!


8) Standing ticket to Super Junior Super Show II,III,etc~

I'm an ELF. All ELF want to experience it.
I cried so bad when I read that they won't come to Malaysia.
Damn Teukie why you have to say Malaysia in the press conference? T__T
My mom even already allow me to go. T^T
Oh well,I will still wait for them.
Because I'm their eternal lover.ELF ftw!


9) Standing ticket to SNSD first solo concert.

(img credit:as tagged)
Same as above reason.HAHAHA XD
The closest one is in Thailand and it's on March.
I wonder if I can go. *think*


I think that's all. If I have anything to add, I'll put it in the next blog entry. *evil laugh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) How to make a Naver account! (with pictures)

How to download images from Naver blogs

SPM ULKCP experience